Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chick-Fil-A and Mark Cahill

After spending about 1 hour and a half  at Chick-Fil-A speaking with my 2 friends about Evangelism and sharing with them about Mark Cahill, His DVD Luke Warm, and His book "One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven" trying to encourage them to share their Faith something unexpected happened. 
This younger women came up to us, as we were sitting at the table, and asked If we have ever read this book.  Then she explained how she herd Mark Cahill speak and read both His books and how much that changed her life.  We thanked her and encouraged her to keep sharing her faith and she walked away. 
My two friend were now completely blown away, as so was I, that a complete stranger spoke about this book and Mark Cahill to them and were even more encouraged to read this book. They were sure it had potential to change there lives. 
As, threw the power of the Holy Spirit, as a tool it does. If you have not read his books or seen his teachings on DVD I recommend you do. Ray Comfort says " He is the only man on earth that can make him feel luke warm." Visit www.markcahill.org/ for his resources. Be encouraged to go and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ that there are many brothers and sisters in the very same battle. May God's Grace be with you always.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jason. I'm Lissie. I clicked on over from Noiz's blog to check out yours. My Dad is going through Mark Cahill's book One thing you can't do in heaven. He's reading it first and wants to go through it with us as a family. I can't wait to! From what I've heard from my Dad, you and others it'll be a great book.
    Hey, if you ever get the chance visit my parents blog @ Brazenhusseys.blogspot.com
    My blog @ adifferentkindagal.blogspot.com
    Keep up the blogging brother!

    In Christ,

    Lissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro Jace...Keep ya head up brah; All For Jesus...Bro Alex (Kissimmee, FL)

    "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"...And I said, "Here am I. Send me!...Isaiah 6

    ReplyDelete