Monday, May 4, 2009

Pray for Billy


This is my good friend Billy who has herd me preach the Gospel over and over to Him in Downtown Orlando. Billy is Homeless and needs our prayers. He is one of the many who need our prayer after hearing the Gospel. Billy, after praying for His salvation of course, asked for prayer for a Job. His soul is much more important to me then anything else but I told Him I would also ask 4 that. I have known Him now 5months seeing Him every week with the Gospel. Also pray for Jason and Elvis to be Born again of the Holy Spirit and saved by The Grace of God. That would be awesome to know. Thank God 4 everything He has placed before us and lavished on us to be a part of. Thank you for your prayers.  Remember the commission in Mark 16:15 Preach the Gospel to every creature so go out and do it. Visit Bring The Noiz Ministries at BringtheNoiz.com for more information and updates on Evangelism and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment